The refurbishment of the existing Grade II Listed Building, together with an extension to provide a Five Star hotel comprising 20 No. bedrooms, accommodation, function room and restaurant and supporting facilities.
Combining with the requirements of a Five Star Hotel, occupying a Listed Building set in the historic City of St. Davids and Pembrokeshire National Park and the close proximity to the sea requires exacting detailing and on-site co-ordination.
The Twr (windmill) was built for grinding corn in 1806, by a local man George Llewellyn and his sons. The sails were removed in 1904, and in 1907 it was renovated, the balcony and the viewing tower were added. This has been renovated to the Master Suite.
Most rooms are 400 sq feet and include separate bath and shower with views over the sea and Pembrokeshire landscape. All are finished to the highest quality and standards.